After creating my own google form and being able to view the responses I realized what a great tool this is. The graphs and statistics it provides can be utilized in multiple ways in the classroom. One idea I had was to use a google form on the first day of class to get to know your students. You could ask questions about their favorites activities, music, foods, subjects, etc. and it would be a great way to learn about your students and for students to learn about each other. Another way to utilize this technology would be to use it as a way to gage students knowledge of a new unit. For example, if you are about to start a unit on teaching the names of the states, a google form could be created asking students questions about their prior knowledge. After the forms have been completed, the results would show you which areas students already possess strengths in and which ones may take more time.
Good forms and google drive has such an array of useful tools and I am excited to experiment with them more and utilize them!
No comments:
Post a Comment